Maximus

Maximus
Well, OK... 1/2 Norse. He's a Quarter Horse/Norwegian Fjord cross.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Herd

The newest girl, another appendix like the pal, though of an entirely different type. This one was a school horse in a large jumping barn in BC, apparently. She's now doing very well teaching her newbie owners.



Purty Line Up.


Love Birds.

Friendly Gurl.

Boy, am I bored, waiting around for the trainer to work his magic, lol!

Hilarious how, all my riding life I would have done almost anything to ride a horse like Bill and now that I am playing with him almost daily, I'm totally bored! Have yet to get some good riding shots of the two of us.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized something.... does this mean you found your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, no. My business made an emergency purchase. (eek!)

    ReplyDelete